Questo sito è pubblicato e diffuso da Smallable SA con un capitale di 69.017€.
Sede legale: 5, Rue Jules Vallès - 75011 Paris - Francia
Iscritto al RCS di Parigi con il numero 503 044 323
Partita IVA intracomunitaria: FR94 503 044 323
Numero Siret: 503 044 323 00049
Codice APE: 4791A
Direttore della Pubblicazione: Cécile Roederer
Smallable è un marchio depositato presso l'INPI. L'intero sito è di proprietà esclusiva della società Smallable. Nessuna riproduzione o rappresentazione può avere luogo senza prima il suo consenso scritto. Nonostante una grande cura nella realizzazione e nel regolare aggiornamento del sito, possono essere presenti degli errori nelle informazioni e/o nei documenti messi a vostra disposizione: in questo caso, la responsabilità dell’editore non può essere messa in causa. Pertanto, Smallable non può garantirvi l'esattezza, la precisione e l'esaustività delle informazioni. Nel caso in cui doveste constatare degli errori, vi preghiamo di segnalarli inviando un’email all’indirizzo email@example.com, provvederemo quanto prima alla loro correzione. La società Smallable si riserva il diritto di correggere, in qualsiasi momento e senza preavviso, il contenuto del sito.
Questo sito dispone di una dichiarazione da parte della Commissione Nazionale dell'informatica e delle Libertà, (Ricevuta CNIL 1309937 del 31 luglio2008). I dati personali registrati su questo sito saranno conservati e utilizzati conformemente alla legge del 6 gennaio 1978 relativa all'informatica e alla libertà. Gli utenti di questo sito hanno il diritto di accesso, rettifica e soppressione dei loro dati, che possono esercitare presso:
5 rue Jules Vallès
SMALLABLE returns the trust you show in providing some of your personal data by striving to protect it and keep it confidential.
- Who is responsible for processing your data?
- What data do we collect?
- Why do we collect your data?
- For whom is your data intended?
- For how long do we keep your data?
- What are your rights?
- How do we protect your data?
The company SMALLABLE SAS, with registered office at 42/44, rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine, 75012 Paris, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 503 044 323, is responsible for the processing of personal data collected on the website www.smallable.com (the Website) or in the Smallable Store.
The term “Data” refers to any personal information that may be used to identify you as an individual and that you provide to the Processing Manager to register on the Website and create an account, receive information or proceed with a online order.
Only the data necessary for the successful execution of our e-commerce and retail activity, involving the items and services offered on the Website smallable.com or in the Smallable shop.
The personal data we collect includes:
- your details (title, surname, first name, email, telephone number, full address, etc.),
- your personal information (date of birth, gender, baby on the way yes/no, date baby due, etc.),
- your delivery information (surname/first name, street, postcode, town/city, country, delivery comments, etc.)
- information about your children (exclusively: first name, gender and date of birth)
- your personal preferences, including your marketing preferences (subscriptions to our newsletters, language, etc.) and cookies (technical information: technical logs, IP address, etc.),
- information about the products you have viewed,
- bank payment data,
- your order history,
- a record of emails exchanged with customer service.
The creation of an account on the Website requires the creation of a password. This password is encrypted and is known only by you. We are not able to access it. Should you forget your password, a link to set a new password will be sent to your contact email.
3. WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
The processing of your personal data allows us to provide you with the Website’s services, to improve our services and to maintain a secure environment.
Your data is processed for the following main purpose:
- to carry out the transactions relating to our commercial relationship (orders, payment, deliveries, invoices, accounting, satisfaction surveys, customer service, loyalty programme, etc.);
• the management of your Account, your registration and your connection to our site, as well as the provision of the services to which they give access respectively (online ordering, private sales, sending of newsletters, etc.);
• the management of your orders;
• the management of the delivery of your orders;
• the management of our customer relationship and your complaints;
• the creation of a customer database for customer loyalty, prospection, promotion and market research activities (improving your user experience and our services), in accordance with the regulations in force;
• ensuring a personalised browsing experience on the Website: making our Website easier to use and adapting our products and services to your interests and needs (proposal of related products based on gender, record of last products viewed, personalised recommendations);
• statistical purposes;
4. FOR WHOM IS YOUR DATA INTENDED?
The personal data collected is processed by the in-house staff at Smallable to provide you with the services you request and in accordance with the defined purposes.
Smallable agrees not to sell your personal data to third parties.
Smallable may need to transfer your personal data to certain service providers and partners that help Smallable provide and improve its services, such as:
- Logistics and delivery provider (carriers, couriers),
- Technical provider (internet service providers, companies specialising in computer and telematic services),
- Payment provider (banking operators),
- Marketing provider (companies engaging in marketing activities [including social media organisations], companies specialising in market research and data processing, call centre companies, publishing and distribution companies).
Where these partners are located outside the European Union, Smallable shall take all appropriate measures to ensure the security of such data transfers through one of the following measures:
- either by obtaining your express and unequivocal consent to share your personal data with these third parties,
- or by entering into data transfer agreements containing the standard European Commission clauses or by imposing the provisions of Article 28 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
5. FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
In accordance with the legislation and regulations in force, we do not keep your data beyond the period strictly necessary for the purposes set out above. This period varies depending on the purpose of the processing.
At the end of this retention period, your data will be permanently erased or irreversibly anonymised.
Data from your customer account and your loyalty program
5 years from the end of the relationship with the Website. This period starts from the last order, from the last connection to your customer account, from the last call to customer service, from an email sent to customer service, from when you click on a link sent in an email from Smallable, or from when you place a product in the basket without fulfilling the purchase.
At the end of these 5 years, an email asking if the customer wishes to continue to receive commercial communication will be sent. Should there be no response or a negative response, the customer’s data will be permanently deleted or anonymised.
Billing data retained until the end of the corresponding financial year and the legal retention period (10 years).
Payment details retained until certification of payment and completion of the relevant administrative and accounting formalities with regard to your right of retraction and the conditions applied for disputing the payment.
Subscription to advertising communications
Data retained for this purpose until the end of the service or until you cancel your subscription to the service, which can be carried out at any time (by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the end of our newsletters).
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the right to query, access, modify, limit, rectify, delete and oppose your personal data, as well as the right to define instructions regarding the use of your data after your death.
You may retract your consent to receive our commercial information at any time.
You may request to receive a copy of any personal information in our possession.
You can exercise the rights above by contacting us:
42/44, rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine
firstname.lastname@example.org / + 33 (0)1 85 089 089
In accordance with regulations, you can lodge any complaint with the competent supervisory authority in France: CNIL - 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris.
7. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We ensure the security of your personal data by providing enhanced protection, through the use of specific technical and organisational security measures, to prevent your personal data from being used illegally or fraudulently.
We make sure that your personal data is not disclosed, misrepresented, damaged or altered and that unauthorised third parties do not have access to it.
We train our employees and collaborators in the importance of confidentiality and personal data protection. We limit the number of employees with access to your data to those who directly contribute to providing you with quality services.
We use various cookies on the Website to improve its interactivity and our services.
8.1 What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file of limited size, generally consisting of letters and numbers, sent by the internet server to the browser’s cookie folder, located on your computer’s hard drive.
8.1 Which cookies do we use?
We use various types of cookies, the purposes of which are described below.
- Cookies strictly necessary for the site to function
They allow you, for example, to directly access the reserved and personal areas of our Website, thanks to identifiers or data that you may have previously provided. Without these cookies, you will not be able to use the Website normally; we advise you not to delete them.
- Functionality cookies
They also allow you to adapt the layout of our site to your device’s display preferences. These cookies ensure a smooth and customised browsing experience.
Placing cookies on your device is the easiest and fastest way to personalise and enhance your user experience.
- Analytical cookies
- Sharing cookies (social links)
We invite you to consult these social networks’ privacy policies to learn the purposes, especially advertising-related, of the browsing information they collect through these application buttons.
- Advertising cookies
The advertising content displayed on your device can also be made relevant by combining browsing information on our Website from your device with the data you have provided.
The refusal of these advertising cookies has no impact on the use of our Website. However, refusing them will not stop advertising on our Website or on the internet; this will only result in advertisements that do not take into account your interests or your preferences.
These cookies are mostly third-party cookies and depend mainly on advertising agencies.
9. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
42/44, rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine
email@example.com / + 33 (0)1 85 089 089
Updated 25 May 2018